A ministry for 3rd-6th graders.
Pre-Teen Life exists to PLANT God’s truth from the Bible into the hearts of preteens, relationally PREPARE them for their life-long adventure of following Jesus, and help them put the word of God into PRACTICE by creating space for faith ownership through the power of the Holy Spirit.
3rd-6th graders are in a developmental stage that is characterized by a hunger for challenge and more responsibility. Pre-Teen Life is a ministry where your preteen will be -
- Welcomed into the family.
- Mentored by leaders who want to help PLANT, PREPARE, & PRACTICE.
- Given opportunities to put their faith into action as they grow in a personal relationship with Jesus.
• What: Pre-Teen Life Sundays
Pre-Teen Life gathers as a community every Sunday to be reminded of God's love so that they can practice loving God and others together.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35
• When: Every Sunday
• Time: 10am & 5:30pm
• Where: Rm. 206
*Extra Info – your pre-teen will be able to check themselves in on their own for our Sunday services, but we ask that parents come to Rm. 206 to check out their pre-teens at the end of service.
• What: 5th & 6th graders meets one night per month to continue growing in faith together. These nights are filled with games, fellowship, Bible teaching, and small group conversation. Friends from school, sports teams, or neighborhoods are always welcome!
• When: 3rd Wednesday of each month (September – May)
• Who: 5th & 6th graders
• Time: 5:00pm-6:45pm
• Where: Rm. 206