Cursed or Blessed?: Discussion Questions
1. Why do people insist on trusting in the law? Do you think they know you have to be perfect? Does that change anything?
2. Can you think of any other Old Testament believers that lived by faith?
3. Can you share what is important about the idea of redemption to you? What does this idea tell us about God? What does it tell us about ourselves?
4. If Christ had not died for us, how would we deal with our sin? How do other people who reject Christ?
5. Do you ever get caught up in relating to God based on works and not faith?
6. What do you think is good about the Law?
7. What are you most thankful for in regard to what God has done for us?