Finding Pleasure in His Purpose: Discussion Questions
1. Do you relate in some way to the roller coaster of trying to please people?
2. How is serving God different than pleasing people?
3. Do you have experiences or does someone you know have experiences that helped you or them serve God?
4. What does it mean to kick against the goads?
5. How might someone try to “hide” that Jesus is in them? Why?
6. What do you think people learn in those desert times? Why are they hard?
7. Do you have a story of God’s work in your life you can share?
8. Was there one or two things that really stuck out to you in the message that you haven’t talked about yet?