The Conflict and Clues of Legalism: Discussion Questions
1. Why do the hopeless and barren rejoice? (v. 27) How is that similar to us as believers?
2. What do you think makes some people reject or even despise grace?
3. Can you identify with the attitude of the prodigal or his brother? Why?
4. What might make religious teachers become legalistic?
5. Is there a clue of being religious that most resonates with you?
6. What are ways we can actually grow spiritually?
The Conflict & Clues of Legalism